We have many at risk visitors to the museum.
Our revised Covid policy is to help provide a safe
visit for you as a visitor and museum staff.
What WE are doing:
- We have been fully vaccinated.
- We have installed UV sterilization in our air handlers.
- The system is continuously "on" for high circulation.
- We have furnished hand sanitizer and masks for your use.
- We may temporarily limit the number of visitors at one time.
What YOU need to do:
- Do Not Enter if you have fever, cough or have been exposed.
- MASKS REQUIRED Masks must be adequate and properly worn. No bandanas etc.
- At all times maintain a minimum distance of 10 feet between your group, other guests and Museum staff.