We have many at risk visitors to the museum.
Our revised Covid policy
is to help provide a safe
visit for you as a
visitor and our staff.
What we have done:
- We have been fully vaccinated
- We have installed UV sterilization in our air handlers and the system is continuously "on" for high circulation
- We have furnished hand sanitizer and masks for your use
What you need to do:
- Do Not Enter, if you have fever, cough or have been exposed.
- We strongly recommend that all visitors Wear a Mask
- At all times maintain a minimum distance of 10' between your group and our staff or other guests