top of page

 

This D-44 was Polish made in 1956.

Modernized in the 1970's with the addition of an electrical system and lights, it was referred to as a D-44M for modernized. 

Still in use in a few countries and has been observed in Ukraine. 

Very nice original condition as part of a group we obtained directly from the Polish government in early 2015. Ukraine subsequently bought the remaining cannons later in the same year.

D44 -1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - Muzzle
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506
D44 - 1506

For more info or to purchase 
co@artillery museum.com
Call or Text 
940-395-9309 
If no answer, please leave a message

 

bottom of page